Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ikea Drawer Makeover

Lately, I've been trying to put my office together so that it looks less like a college student's study cave and more like a grown-up's work space.  I am almost there...and you bet I'm going to show you my before and after shots!  But today, I want to show you a quick before and after of a set of Ikea drawers that I repainted.

I got this set of Ikea drawers about 8 or 9 years ago to help me keep my desk organized.


I never painted the set of drawers and I never really tried to personalize it either (aside from the random band stickers I had stuck on the sides).  A few months ago,  I started using the drawers to organize my planner supplies and accessories so I wanted to paint it a bright and fun color!


I used Valspar's Coral Reef.  The color of the paint is actually a little deeper than the picture shown above, but I love it!  The color is the perfect pop of color I was looking for and it complements the color of my gold book shelf.  This was such a quick and easy makeover!




[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment