Saturday, January 11, 2014

And so it begins!

I want to show you guys what my house looked like 4 months ago when I first got the keys.  These were some of the listing pictures used on multiple listing sites for my home.






I fell in love with my home the moment I walked through it.  It wasn't what I pictured my dream home to be, but it had good bones and I knew I could turn it into something really awesome.  

This is what the kitchen looked like when we started painting and refinishing the floors!  

Because the wood floors were being refinished, the kitchen became the dumping grounds for everything.
My home is a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath cottage style house.   I have a detached garage and a little grass area for my dogs to play.  It's the perfect fixer-upper starter home for me!  I can't wait to show you the changes I've made in the last few months.   


[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment