Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Tidy Tip Tuesday on a Wednesday

This week my tip centers around creating cleaning routines and cleaning even when you don't think you need to.


An example would be wiping the toilet down every Sunday, emptying the dishwasher after work, or doing laundry every Tuesday or Saturday.  The trick is to do these chores even when what you're cleaning isn't super dirty or the amount of cleaning isn't huge.  It's all about maintenance.  So even when my floors don't look dirty or obviously dusty, I still sweep/vacuum and steam clean at least once a week.  This way, you can stay on top of house chores and you don't have to wait until the mess gets out of hand!

What are your strategies to staying clean?  I know some people like my sisters or parents would say "just do it", but for someone like me...I just am naturally messy (not dirty, but messy) and I consciously have to create an "action plan" to stay on top of my mess.
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment