Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pretty Pretty Prints

I've been on the hunt for some wall art for my makeup room, kitchen, restroom, and bedroom.  So basically, every room in my home.  I made a couple of pinterest-inspired canvas pieces, but I wanted some pieces that were unique and weren't made by me.  These are some prints I want to add to my collection in the very near future:

I spotted the first set of prints over at The Beauty Department when they featured different kinds of beauty-related prints in this post.


Rifle Paper Co.

Next, I went over to Etsy and found these:

Glitz Papier


The Digital Studio

I was delightfully surprised to find that Minted also carried prints.  I knew they sold cute stationary, but had no idea they sold prints made by different artists.

Minted

Cute, right? Where do you guys get your wall art from?
[Share to Pinterest]

2 comments: